Expertise you can count on
I can support organizations in a wide variety of projects on a consulting / freelance basis. My main objective is to bring in my expertise to support your projects making sure the people in your organization are empowered to sustain these implementations / improvements
Instructional design of synchronous (classroom training, webinars) and asynchronous (e-Learning) courses, knowledge management approaches, and manuals and process flows
Mapping of business / operational processes and identifying potential for improvement, using approaches such as Design Thinking, Lean/SixSigma, and Change management
Content creation of marketing / educational material such as eBooks, presentations, cheat sheets, infographics, reports, and editorial pieces for Blogs, magazines, and other publications
Let's talk about your projects!
And how I can help you succeed in them!
Communicator and knowledge enthusiast with a passion for learning & development and content strategy. I’m an Industrial Engineering with over 10 years of experience in various industries: manufacturing, non-profit, logistics, and medical devices. My professional expertise is primarily in the fields of learning and development and business process improvement. I also specialize in various types of content development: blog posts, eBooks, slides, infographics, and the overall implementation of content strategies.
Visit my full profile on LinkedIn
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Learning Technologies (eLearning)
- Business Process Improvement
- Content Development / Content Strategy
Organizational Intelligence defines someone’s capacity to understand how organizations and their people work. Your success on the job will depend on understanding the rules and the players, how people interact and position themselves, and how you can most effectively impact others.
What you’ll learn:
- Discover the 3 theories about human behavior and how people position themselves
- Gain a better understanding of office politics and increase your organizational intelligence
- Gain some practical tools and techniques to succeed in business and have more impact on people
- Gain a deeper understanding of your own positioning attitudes
A workshop that transforms passive learners into active doers, who create exceptional learning for themselves and their organization. Equips facilitators and educators with the right skill set to help them move from preachers to practitioners. This will reflect on the learner’s attitude and involvement, wherein they take ownership of the content.
What you’ll learn
- Accelerated Learning principles
- The 21st Century & Learning
- SAVI approach
- Deliver training to appeal to all learning styles
- Mastering engaging facilitation
- Accelerated Learning Design
Get In Touch
You can also reach me by phone or e-mail at: Phone: +32 468 46 81 75 E-mail email@example.com